Friday, 8 February 2013

CNY mood spoiler and shoe!

Hii, awesome people :) How many of you are excited for Chinese New Year?? Reunion Dinner later tonight then officially CNY tomorrow!! *throwsconfetti*


Anyhow, as suggested by the tittle of the post, somethings totally ruin my CNY mood. Earlier this week, i fell, in a drain == Thus, an big ass ugly scar on my left leg and a bruise on my right leg. So much for looking good in dresses and shorts this CNY. It's nothing major actually, just scratches, but definitely not something that will be gone in a week time *frustrated*
Any of you got any ideas on concealing it or making it disappear faster? Do let me know k?
I don't think it would be appropriate to share a picture of my wound here. Lol. Ridiculous much.

On top of that, PIMPLES, ACNE *sigh* They are just evil, evil little thing!! Just this week, I had a pimple breakout on my chin. Not just one, or two, or even three, just alot!! == Not to forget those existing ones on my cheek. Just a week ago, clear pretty chin, this week, horror! Such bad timing.
It doesn't show in the picture above though. Pictures can be really deceiving sometimes.
I know I know, the irony in me, I should be sleeping early if I want a better complexion but I had a short nap in the afternoon earlier.

OK, pardon me for my ridiculous ranting.
Now, to share with you what I got in the mail today :D
*drumrollllllssss*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Tadaaa!!  You like? :)
I got it from Te Chi-Chi (as though it's not obvious enough) I'm happy with it. Reasonable price. Isn't it pretty? Lol. It's comfy too, so should be quite versatile. I can wear it to classes, etc etc, suitable for walking, since I'm doing lots of walking recently. I mean, girls would know how certain shoes can hurt your feet if you walk too long in them, right right?
Shoes with ankle strap, i liiike *thumbsup*
Oh, and do you like their shoe box? Pretty right? :)

Alright, yawning already. Time to get some sleep and wake up fresh and hopefully with less acne *fingerscross*
Reunion meal today, my family is doing both lunch and dinner. I wanna watch my dad cook in the morning later.
Yes, watch, not much helping cause I can't cook but that will change. Watching is the first step in learning. Baby steps!! Enjoy your reunion meals everyone! :)

Good night.
Sweet dreams :)


No comments:

Post a Comment