Thursday, 21 February 2013

210213

Hii :) am here to blog again after a week or so? I've been wanting to blog about my Broga Hill hike, CNY week and all, but just, didn't ==  Plus I didn't even take much pictures during CNY week, was busy having fun and eating the whole time. Haha. How was your CNY? Mine was great!!
Hopefully I will bring myself to blog about it, soon.

So, I didn't have classes today. Slept till noon, woke up, lazed around, munched on food alot, watched TED. I've been wanting to watch Ted for some time now, n finally did. It was OK la .__. Not as funny as I thought it would be. Maybe my expectation is too high cause I heard it's a really really funny movie. For those who don't know which movie I'm talking about, It's the one with the talking Teddy bear.
I watched UPSIDE DOWN couple of days back. I liked it. It's a good movie with interesting concept. You guys should watch it.
Watched SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN yesterday. I enjoyed it as well. Go watch it!!
Have been watching movies these few days cause i just got them from a friend of mine last weekend. Movies to keep me occupied and avoid boredom. haha

Later, during dinner time, my cousin wanted to have sushi, so we did! We went to Midvalley, since it's pretty near us, and finally decided on Hokkaido Ichiban at The Gardens. My cousin likes it here.
Dinner was very much satisfying :) Here's some pictures for you.
I really don't know/remember what each dish of sushi is called. But I do know everything is pretty good *thumbsup*





I liike this!! :) Salmon maki. It may be the cheapest/simplest sushi anywhere but I liike it *slurps*


And of course, yous truly. lol

My hair was in a mess today since I practically stayed in bed the whole day. I was feeling lazy too, so I just bunned up my hair like an "AhMa" when we left for dinner. lol

Then after dinner, we wanted to have desserts, my favourite part of any meal. Hee
But was too bloated :( so decided on to just walk around the mall.
Look look, do you like my army printed sweater/pullover/ whatever-it's-suppose-to-be-called ?
It's so pretty, no? Plus it's really comfy to wear.
In these pictures, I was in Forever 21, trying on some clothes. But this army printed top was what i wore there. Haha. Just thought i should take a picture of my pretty top  :P *vain*
For those who might be interested, I got it just 2 weeks ago at this little shop/boutique at Times Square. Forgot which shop though, only remember was at Times Square.




Walked around till the mall was closing already, then we left. Managed to buy some stuffs. Haha. A shirt, earrings for my sisters (see, i can be a loving sister sometimes) some other accessories (didn't take pictures of them though)
anddddddd
I bought a bed sheet for my parents. haha. They were on sale, like 80% off. Initially cost bout RM1000++ , now it's only RM300. Worth it man!! I remember seeing my parents shop for bed sheet like these, so i thought I should get them one :D
See, see!! It's yellow with notsoobvious different shades of yellow stripes.
My mum likes it!! I sent her a picture via whatsapp earlier. haha




I know what you're thinking, "Must she include her face in the picture, can't she just take picture of the bed sheet? " <<<< Is this what you're thinking? lol
Well, no! I wanna be in the picture also. lol

Oh, one more thing, I have friends (future doctors :D) who would be back from India tomorrow. YAY!! Can't wait to see them. It has been awhile. Hopefully we'll have plans to hang out or something.

Alright, that's it for now. Time to sleep.
Good Night.
Sweet dreams :)






No comments:

Post a Comment