I went to Sunway Pyramid during noon to meet up with my friends, one of them just came back from oversea. She desperately needed some shopping time after being away for a few months. Haha. I guess most girls would know how she feels.
So, we went for lunch first since all 3 of us were famished. Decided on BUBBA GUMP. My first time trying the food here *thumbsup* Food was yummylicious. Especially to those shrimp lovers out there, you should check this place out. And according to my friend, their beef is good as well, ribs in particular.
Drinks, we had, the one on the left is, Alabama "idontrememberwhat" smoothie, it's basically a peanut butter smoothie. Haha. At first i thought it would be weird to taste peanut butter in a smoothie, but it's actually pretty good.
The one on the right is mango with lemon. I don't remember it's fancy name. N it's refillable :)
Food, this is mine, the "Of course we have scampi" pasta. I like it :) would definitely go back for it.
Beef burger, with BBQ sauce i think, tomatoes, onion rings, salad. My friend who had it said it's good too.
This is a big portion of shrimp basically. Shrimps cooked in 3 different ways. This is highly recommended :D
My awesome friends. Aren't they good looking? *nodshead*
A vain vain selfshot.
I really like getting shoes!!! :D
Clothes too.
But I make sure i don't overspend and only get things I would use. Always remember to do that everyone!!
My friend was satisfied with her gain from today as well. She managed to get a bunch of new clothes for herself. So I guess everyone's happy *yayyy*
Then both of us got tired of walking around, we did some catching up at Tutti Frutti :) while enjoying some yummy frozen yogurt of course. I really like them actly. Particularly enjoy the original flavor, what is it specifically called?
I was halfway through eating my yogurt then "oh! I wanna take a picture!" lol
So there you go, my not-technically-half-eaten frozen yogurt.

Left Sunway pyramid at bout 7-ish, headed to my sister's place and had dinner with her. She took me to this little place call THE HUNGRY HOG.
Fyi, it's at SS15. Not bad la, pretty tasty food.

I had this burger (top picture) , PLAIN JANE, cost me RM12.90. Juicy pork patty with cheese and tomato slices *slurpss*
My sis had this, HUMPTY DUMPTY (bottom picture) , cost RM12.90 too. Egg with bacon!! I prefer mine though

And lastly, how i look today. haha
Bun-ed up my hair again.
and my scar from the fell-in-drain incident is still very much visible :( It's slowly fading off though. So that's good.
![]() |
Alright, that's it about today.
Any of you guys going over to Taylor's Lakeside Campus later in the evening? (2nd March)
If you don't know what's going on there, let me tell you :) Youtube sensation,CHESTER SEE, JASON CHEN, DAVID CHOI, JIN from JINNYBOYTV would be there!! And i suppose Chester, Jason and David would be singing. YESS!!!
So, if you're free, be there after 4pm!! Free admissions yo!! :D
And if you do follow @Jinnyboy on Instagram, you would see him bringing the 3 guests around places trying out our Malaysian food such as durian etc.
okkkk, Time for bed now.
Good night everyone who's reading this at night :)
Have a lovely weekend!!
Any of you guys going over to Taylor's Lakeside Campus later in the evening? (2nd March)
If you don't know what's going on there, let me tell you :) Youtube sensation,CHESTER SEE, JASON CHEN, DAVID CHOI, JIN from JINNYBOYTV would be there!! And i suppose Chester, Jason and David would be singing. YESS!!!
So, if you're free, be there after 4pm!! Free admissions yo!! :D
And if you do follow @Jinnyboy on Instagram, you would see him bringing the 3 guests around places trying out our Malaysian food such as durian etc.
okkkk, Time for bed now.
Good night everyone who's reading this at night :)
Have a lovely weekend!!









No comments:
Post a Comment