Hello all-you-awesome-people-out-there!!
So, i've decided to start blogging, my very first time blogging.
Why? Well, simple because i'm gonna be free for quite some time so i thought "why not?" I'm definitely up for trying new things :)
Basically i'm just gonna share random stuffs here and i hope, people would read and like it? I don't know. haha
Nyways, I don't have anything particular in mind to blog about now so i'll just share with you guys about this new series on TV. Have you guys heard bout BUNHEADS? I was just watching the first episode on StarWorld and i have a feeling it's gonna be a good show!!
It's about dancing, ballet, ballerinas, etc.
The first episode introduces the main character, a show girl from Las Vegas, marries a man who she does not love because she was bored with her Vegas life. She then moves to a dull town with her husband, where almost everyone in town dislikes her.
So, that is basically how the story starts. No more spoilers!! Those who are interested, go watch it on TV or download it!! :)
So envious of those who can dance, n those who does ballet .___.
I personally feel there's a certain elegance in a ballerina.
Hmm, that's it for now.
Have a good week ahead everyone ;)
Don't complain too much bout Monday blues. Stay positive!!
Nyways, I don't have anything particular in mind to blog about now so i'll just share with you guys about this new series on TV. Have you guys heard bout BUNHEADS? I was just watching the first episode on StarWorld and i have a feeling it's gonna be a good show!!
It's about dancing, ballet, ballerinas, etc.
The first episode introduces the main character, a show girl from Las Vegas, marries a man who she does not love because she was bored with her Vegas life. She then moves to a dull town with her husband, where almost everyone in town dislikes her.
So, that is basically how the story starts. No more spoilers!! Those who are interested, go watch it on TV or download it!! :)
So envious of those who can dance, n those who does ballet .___.
I personally feel there's a certain elegance in a ballerina.
Hmm, that's it for now.
Have a good week ahead everyone ;)
Don't complain too much bout Monday blues. Stay positive!!

No comments:
Post a Comment